- To build bridges between multidiscipline, sectors and different groups of stakeholders, the forum will serve as a platform for discussions towards water secure societies. By providing a stimulating environment with the intention to yield joint solutions, innovative ideas and grounds for implementation.
- To develop practical recommendations for the implementation of Sustainable Development Goal 6 (Clean Water and Sanitation).
- To Focus on Non-conventional water resources on wide spectrum, in an attempt to address the current challenges, highlight the role of these resources on filling the gap of water demand, recommend reliable cost effective models for development and operation, presenting the new advanced technologies, and the non-conventional water resource's impacts on environment, ecosystems, and sustainable development.
- To give a unique opportunity for organizations working in water sector to show cases the latest technologies, products, and services in the field of water and wastewater for a wide base of interested audience.
- The forum will find opportunities for public private sector partnerships, in addition to present potential water security initiatives, networking and partnerships across sectors and regions.
- Enhancing youth awareness of the critical issues facing the water sector and promote their engagement in its development.